Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 2

Day Two:



A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

This is a picture of my and my very best friend, Katie. Or Kat Kat as I call her. Don't ask. The nicknames happened a long time ago. She lives a MILLION miles away in Alaska. (Okay, a million might be an exaggeration, but still, it's Alaska!) But nothing has ever changed between us, no matter the distance. I've known this lovely lady since 3rd grade and she is one beautiful person, inside and out. Honestly one of the most amazing souls I have ever met. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful friend in my life.


In other news, it was back to work at the flower shop today, and it was S-L-O-W! Thank goodness for sudoku on my phone!  School also starts on Wednesday and it has been more than a little stressful trying to get everything in order for that.  Who knew that going to school mostly online could be so hectic? I thought it was supposed to be easier? Just call me old-fashioned, but I guess I'm just used to actually, physically, going to my classes.

And now I have the hiccups, so I must go. 

You need to understand, my hiccups are epic. Ask anyone. Especially when coupled with a coughing fit. You can imagine the scenario, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment