Friday, January 7, 2011

Overtake

The cleaning never stops! As soon as this teeny tiny apartment is clean, it becomes a sloppy mess within 24 hours! I am not entirely sure how this happens. I will just have to sit here on my bum and contemplate how this massive overtaking occurs so frequently.

In other news, Duff and I have been on the prowl for a new place to live. Perhaps once we have more room the messy piles of anything and everything will stop occuring so much. Or, at least they will take longer to pile up once we have more places to throw things.

So far we've seen an extremely small house (cottage) that is literally no bigger than the place we are at now, an extremely large house with about a million rooms that we think will be too expensive to heat, and an additional house that was just as big but needed a lot of work. So, so far not too much luck, but it is all a part of the learning process.  We have a very good possibility with a 2 bedroom townhome we have lined up to see next week, so keep your fingers crossed!

I was just called by my man and asked to look for his work keys which he apparently did not take to work.

I didn't need to look for them.

They are exactly where I put them (where ALL the keys go, mind you) yesterday while trying, in vain, to tidy the place up.

Apparently cleaning is the enemy.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment