Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tid-bits and tiddlywinks.

It's official friends, I have lost my mind. Mostly. But I am sure this comes as no shock.

I have also been rather slack on the blogging, so here are a few pictures from the last 10 days or so that express the things that have been going on recently.


First off, I will start with the fact that I am tired of the snow. Seriously, who would have thought we would get SO much snow at the beach! Yesterday we got close to 8 inches. Honestly! 8 inches!! geez. The picture above is what my drive looked like on my way home from work when I finally decided the weather was to ridiculous to stay open any longer. I should have left earlier. Duh.


But since we had so much of it, we decided to bring in a bit of snow for Squirt so he could experience it for himself. He was decidedly uninterested.


He is, however, interested in my school books. This severely hinders my ability to study and get my work done. Which is all I do these days.


One heck of a salad that my main squeeze made me while I was in the depths of studying. So sweet, so sweet :)


And lastly, let's not forget to mention the close to 2000 miles I've driven back and forth to Raleigh for classes over the past week and a half. Poor Bertha can't handle that kind of mileage. She's well over the 200,000 mark. Let me also mention that almost all of these wonderful trips to raleigh began at approximately 5:30am. So, so fun.

Also, we found a new place to live! I am so excited!!!!! I would post pictures but it was kind of hard to get a good one, we were in a bit of a rush to check it out because I had to head to work right after. But, let me tell you, it is BEAUTIFUL! Gaaah, we will have to have a housewarming party for everyone soon! We'll be moving in starting Feb. 1st!

But, the best part of the last 10 days.....getting to see my best friend ever, and her beautiful daughter Peyton :)





I am SO in love!

Dearest friends, I will not let our talks go this far and few between again. Just as long as you're okay with my obsessing constantly posting pictures and talking about my favorite little girl ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment