Thursday, October 28, 2010

Suzie Homemaker

In honor of accepting my new role of "Suzie Homemaker," I have ventured into the weird world of preparing meals with lots of meat.  Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, to cook (especially  to bake!) but something about working with a lot of meat just freaks me out. I guess I am always just afraid that I will do it wrong. Either undercook it, or, as it most typically happens, overcook it. So tonight, I made meatloaf. Yes, meatloaf, from scratch. I chose meatloaf, because really, you don't get much meatier than that. So here is the final product.

I also want all of you squeemish, "ew, that's a lot of beef" people out there to know, that this was made solely with 100% purely organic beef. So at least it's got that going for it. I will update you further to let you know how it actually tastes.

Now, I would like to introduce the world to my best of best friends.  Mrs. Katie La (formerly known as Katie O' Connor ) SHE ROCKS. and is now a new mommy!! :) So here is, in my opinion, the most beautiful baby girl in the whole world.

Look how amazingly adorable she is!! I am officially obsessed. I can't even imagine how obsessed the actual mommy must be! :)

This is probably my favorite picture to date:

Good, gracious, Lord. How precious.

I think, that maybe, JUST maybe, one day FAR, far from now, I want me one of these :)


Anyone want to buy me a ticket to Alaska so I can go see my 2 favorite ladies??

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry, but I have to comment on how ADORABLE that baby is!!! That mamma is SO lucky!!! :-) I love my little Peyton, thank you for loving her as well!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete