Saturday, October 30, 2010

Move, movin' along.

This weekend is moving weekend! YAAAAAAYYY....


except. have I mentioned how much I really hate moving. blarg! It always reminds me of how much stuff I have. I have finally finished packing up all of my stuff, and this is what I am taking with me to Morehead.



Did I also mention, that Matt's apartment is TEENY, TINY??  As in, the size of a walk- in closet. Clearly, the problem here is too much stuff, not enough apartment.

Did I also mention that I have to move all of this in my very small, very broke-down honda civic?

The idea is almost laughable.

almost.


Here is the last of what I need to take to storage.

Now, this may not look like much, but trust me. This is about, mmmmm, 1/12th of what I have already taken to storage.


Oh the joys of moving. Not.


On a completely different note. Now that I don't have a job, I am going to go with my dad to San Diego in a week, for a week! He is going for back-to-back conferences for his job, I will be going to be his guide dog and to see a different side of our nation :) Very exciting!! I will update more later when things have calmed down a bit. Happy Halloween weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment