Saturday, December 11, 2010

Got the rainy blues.

Annnd, I'm sick.


I am sorry friends, I have been the worst blogger ever these past few days. I'm not even sure what type of sick I am. My left tonsil is swollen to the size of something it definitely should not be, and I feel extremely icky. That's the best way to describe it. Icky.

I don't have too many body aches (besides the usual ones) and the only other symptom is an on- again, off-again fever.

All of you genius diagnosis-er's (yes, I am aware this is not a real word) come on and let me in on what ails me.

Besides all of that, I should probably update and let you all know that I finally, finally, got a job here in tiny town. I am working for a silk flower company that ships worldwide (apparently, who knew?!) I am working in both their warehouse as an office assistant and will also be running their retail store a few days a week. It's not a glamorous job, but it's a job, and it will pay the bills until I am out of school! Woohoo!

So here are a few pictures of my office. YES, my very own office! This is a first people, mark it down in the history books!


The owners also sometimes bring their adorable taco bell dogs to work! So, so small and cute! I can hardly get any work done when these guys come around. I was only able to get pictures of one of the pups, and I do mean pup, this guy is a baby!


Dawwwwwwww!

That's all I got of the work life. I will try and take a picture of the actual store and post that later on.

At last, I will leave you with my latest food genius. I give you:


The homemade chicken and dumplings. Amazing. I will probably be making this again very, very soon. As in, tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment