Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to the flower shop!

So I promised pictures of the actual flower store, so here ya go! This part of the job is a little more interesting. I get to walk around more, thus keeping me warmer. I am so tired of being cold!! Is it summer yet? Whew.



This is just one section, this place it pretty big!


My little working area. You can't see it too well, but check out those boxes. That's my work cut out for me right there! (note: it may not look like much, but what you don't see is the 40 million boxes stacked up behind the counter and in the back room. Just a'waitin' for me!)

This is my favorite part! The huge sparkling, lit up balls. The smaller ones actually spin slowly. It gets very beautiful when the sun goes down.

Close up ;)




Alright, alright. I didn't get off work to go talk about work!

Let's talk about how expensive school books are!! Good gracious, I am going to have to spend close to 500 dollars for just 3 classes! Thank goodness the grant will help pay for all this, otherwise we would be in some trouble! Anyone else think the price of books is ridiculous? I wish there was something we could do! I even ordered them from amazon and I am saving a lot, but not enough!

On another note, my best friend, Katie who is living in Alaska, is coming to NC for ALL of January. She is bringing the sweetest, most beautiful baby girl, ever, and I can't wait to finally meet this little girl, love of my life! I literally cannot express how excited I am to see her, and to meet that sweet girl!!

ALSO, in breaking news, my other best friend in Rhode Island is coming to visit in January, too. It's like all the stars aligned to have the people farthest away from me, come to me all at once! How wonderful!

Sorry this post is so scattered, my brain is scattered, so that's what ya get friends. Scrambie eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment