Thursday, November 25, 2010

Eat your hearts out.

Happy Thanksgiving!!


I have so much to be thankful for this year. Times have been tough on everyone, and I hope that we all take a moment, at some point today, to stop and think about the many, many things we all have to be grateful for.

I first and foremost could not be more thankful for my family, Matt, and my wonderful best friends, who have all helped to get me through a very difficult time in my life. It has been a hard road I have traveled on lately and I am so blessed with such amazing people surrounding me, that are there catch me when I might trip up a lot a little bit.

I am also grateful for a roof over my head, both in Beaufort, and for my parents in Raleigh.

I am thankful that the house in Wilmington sold, helping to ease the financial burden on my family.

I am thankful for the opportunity to start graduate school in a field that I am passionate about.

I am thankful for having a job interview on Monday, for a job that would allow me to be part-time and go to school full time.

I am thankful to have the opportunity to volunteer at the Aquarium, I have learned so much after just one session!

I am thankful to be able to spend this holiday with my family (and, let's get honest here, my cat!)

I am so thankful to have that special somebody who always seems to have the answers when I am lost, has always been my shoulder to cry (and cry, and cry!) on, can ALWAYS make me laugh when I am at my crankiest (seriously, how does he DO that!),  and is always there for me- no matter how late it is, how annoying I am, how mad I am, and no matter how psycho a little off my rocker I am. I could not be luckier.

No matter how stressful things seem in my life, it never ceases to amaze me with how blessed I actually am.

Hope everyone has an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with gratitude!

Now, go eat your hearts out.

No comments:

Post a Comment