Saturday, November 27, 2010

Home again!

Ol' Bertha (my 96' Honda Civic) decided to buck up and made it home! Woohoo! I was a little worried there for a while!

So now that I have officially stuffed my face, I shall share the magical pictures with all of you in bloggyland.

Oh. My. Word.

This food was just too much. I seriously enjoyed every bite that I stuffed viciously into my face.

And for dessert, you might ask?

This, my friends, is nutella pie.

The following words are my best words to describe this:

asdcnajskenfjklasencjkla  snckanjkwenrasuri238490c j wkvsmx jkmxzncM,mcvsd Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we say delicious?

.............DELICIOUS!

So delicious, that my wonderful mother made me an entire pie to take home to Matt. It took some sheer willpower not to devour that pie in the 165 miles by myself in the car.


Even Sherman took part in the traditional after-dinner nap.

And, I caught a rare moment where all of our animals are co-existing on one piece of furniture together!

Very sweet.


I suppose I should roll my overstuffed self off the couch and get my day started. I've got lots of errands to run- and no money to run them with. What else is new?

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment