Thursday, November 4, 2010

Today's quicky

As I am trying to make my new apartment a home, I find myself going to Wal-Mart. A lot. (Hey, it's the only place here in tiny town that has everything in one place!) So imagine my surprise when I walk in yesterday and see this:

REALLY, PEOPLE?!?!?! It is literally the very beginning of November! Whatever happened to Thanksgiving? Are we skipping it this year?


I love Christmas just as much as the next person (probably more actually, it's my favorite time of year.) BUT C'MON!!

This is just too much.




Here is also a little tidbit from Matt and I's day trip to Wilmington to re-stock the car full of my stuff. We made a stop at the Duff's family friend Laura's house to see Barbara (future MIL) who was helping out with watching the kids.

That's my main squeeze. Standing on their two story deck overlooking the waterway. The Ocean is on the other side of the house.

HERE is the amazingly beautiful house. I feel lucky to have even been able to visit!




time to go get my whole grain blueberry muffins out of the oven. I can smell 'em! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. OMG that house is beautiful!!! And I am totally agreeing with you 200% on the Christmas decor. I am actually discusted with people's impatience when it comes to Christmas. Can't we concentrate on what there is to be thankful first? I mean c'mon!!!!

    ReplyDelete